This Feature is in Beta testing. Please contact us if you would like to start using it!
It’s every vendor’s dream to take the headache out of shipping and focus on sales. Soldsie makes that a reality by integrating with ShipStation, a web-based shipping platform that handles order fulfillment for online retailers. Now you can import your orders into ShipStation as soon as you receive payment, and your customers will automatically get a tracking number for their own records.
Connecting your Soldsie store to ShipStation is easy:
1. If you are not a current ShipStation user, click here to sign up for a free trial. Complete Steps 1 and 2 in the ShipStation signup process.
2. When you reach Step 3, it’s time to integrate Soldsie with ShipStation! In a new browser tab (Mac users, hit command + T), access your Soldsie Dashboard and visit Settings. In the box that reads “ShipStation Setup,” create a username and password and hit save. Copy the link above your username–you’ll need that in a minute!
3. Return to the ShipStation signup flow and select “Custom Store.”
4. Enter the username and password that you chose in your Soldsie Settings page, and paste the link in the box that asks for “URL to custom XML page.”
5. Change “Product SKU” to “Product or listing Name.”
6. Set up your preferred shipping clients. Once you’re done, ShipStation will automatically start fetching your paid Soldsie orders, and you’ll see a notification like the one below.
7. Once your paid orders are imported to ShipStation, pay for and print postage. Make sure you select “Notify Marketplace” to let Soldsie know that you’ve shipped the items.
ShipStation will update the status of the product to “shipped” in Soldsie.
Badabing, badaboom–Soldsie will automatically send your customer an email to let them know that their item is on its way.
And a tracking number will be included on their invoice!
That’s all there is to it–try it out for yourself and tell us how it goes in the comments!